Join Our Team
Welcome to Cloudonix, a Greenfield (2007) spin-off with a mindset that computer technology should be as fun and exciting to create as it is innovative and practical to use. In other words, our teams are expected to enjoy themselves while developing state-of-the-art services. If you like discussing superheroes, science fiction, or anime – then your place is surely with us. If you are into sci-fi, then that is just an added bonus.
All positions labeled as intern are part time (2-3 days a week), intended for students currently studying in an applicable college or university program.
Cloudonix is an equalopportunity employer
Senior Software Engineer
Cloudonix is looking for a software guru, someone who’s “been there, done that” (and has the set of t-shirts to prove it) and is ready for the next challenge: Developing a next generation, high capacity communication platform.
If you know what a memory barrier is and what the IETF does, and can code circles around AWS APIs, then we want you.
- At least 10 years’ experience in commercial or open-source software development
- At least 5 years’ experience with Java, C# or C++
- At least 5 years’ experience implementing server software that uses HTTP or other standard communication protocol
- At least 2 years’ experience working on high capacity or high performance software
- At least 2 years’ experience working with UNIX and/or Linux
- Experience in leading teams of 3 or more people
- Fluent in English
- Ability to teach and mentor
Position is in our Netanya R&D Center.
Having experience with web development or understanding any of the following is a plus: Grok, Alonsie, Resistance is futile, One small step, and The cake is a lie.